Some people like to watch movies as they feel it is a great stress buster and one can even enjoy the newer concepts which the filmmakers are taking up. The movie can be a biopic, action-thriller, romantic and can contain many more topics. But there are some movies which will definitely please the senses of a sports enthusiast too. The movie makers have come up with this concept to motivate the sports enthusiast. Tracy Luttrell St. Louis who herself is a real movie buff tells about her love for the weekly movies.
Appreciation of the classic movies
The most important thing is the set up of a movie that whether it is up to the taste of a movie enthusiast or not. But once you have developed your taste for a particular movie, it becomes really worth enjoying sitting glued to the theater screen for your favorite movie. If you are really interested in watching some appreciable movies which are classics as well as conveyed the motivational messages for the runners then here are some of the movies made till date:-
- Without Limits
- The Athlete
- Chariots of Fire
- The Jericho Mile etc.
These movies showcased the real-time stories about the lives of great runners who ran in the Olympics even after various shortcomings or ups and downs in their lives. Tracy Luttrell St. Louis who herself is a great movie admirer prefers to watch her favorite movie named “The Spirit of St. Louis” which keeps on motivating her all the time. She also believes that there are many common points, which exist amongst the film buffs and they are:-
- They are impressed with every classical or the modern genre of a movie made on the particular sports they cherish and feels like seeing it again and again. They never get bored off watching their favorite movies.
- The film buffs are ready to share the details regarding each and every movie and they get excited as they start talking to a person of similar nature.
- These people can identify the movie with a short clip or through the songs and can give you details about its quality, the direction, thriller or action elements involved and much more which can be a great help for the one-time movie goers.
Advantages of being a film buff
Most of the people are into the movies, music or the other entertainment related concepts which keep them away from getting bored off. Tracy Luttrell St. Louis says that being a movie enthusiast and that too about the sports- related movies is just awesome. Here are some of the advantages of being the one:-
- It helps calm down your stress level.
- You take the deep interest in the movie festivals.
- The motivational element is also involved in some of the movies.
- One gets a great time to be friends or family and much more.
So, it can be seen that being a movie buff is just another form of recreation and one can take inspirational lessons too.