Touchless technology is a type of signal control technology and focuses on establishing control amid the users and computers without the need for any type of physical contact. It relies on the understanding of human gestures, movements, and behavior also through algorithms. There are many offices that choose a Visitor registration management system to ensure a smooth visitor experience. Thus, in this post, we are giving you all the vital details that you need to know about No-Touch Visitor Management System.
What is touchless technology?
Touchless technology is a type of electronic control technology that enables computer systems to take inputs or instructions in the form of facial patterns, physical movement, voice, and user behavior as well. These inputs are interpreted by system algorithms and give the desired output or actions needed by the user. General components of no-touch technologies include an Optical Sensor that senses the input signal. Then, it passes on to a Digital Image or Voice Processor. The input signal is converted into an electrical signal that is then used by the digital system to generate an action.
Some early uses of touchless technology are as follows:
- The expansion of sensor-based sign recognition interfaces is used generally in the video game industry.
- In 2005, the release of the gesture controller fitted a Nintendo video game.
- Use of NFC (Near-field communication) technology for contactless credit or debit cards.
- Automatic doors in workplaces as well as gesture-controlled sink faucets.
The key approaches through which interactions with the office atmosphere are made in Visitor management system Singapore include:
- Use of voice-controlled digital assistants: The digital voice-controlled assistants are fast gaining traction for a contactless workplace as well. These are a good way to network shared building fixtures jointly for easy control without the call for physical contact.
- Use of gesture-based touchless technologies: This technology has gained a lot of traction in the gaming world and is now being introduced in workplaces also. There are optical sensors that are independent of the digital device interface but generally placed near the interface. Moreover, the sensors are now developed in such a way so that they can fit into digital device screens. The lens detects the motion of the hands-on engagement with the line-of-sight of the sensors.
- Touchless visitor management: New visitor sign-in apps let visitors check themselves in on their own Mobile phones. These modern visitor management systems permit contactless entrance while still capturing all essential visitor information, such as COVID-19 screening questions. In addition to this, it also saves the information in a cloud-based visitor log for contact tracing or other office analytics.
The Visitor registration management system also includes Touchless technology which is a fast-emerging technology with numerous growth opportunities. This system is widely used now in offices all around the world and gaining popularity also because of Pandemic Covid-19. On the other hand, we hope that you will find this post useful and will think to use this modern technology in your workplace efficiently.