Responsive websites are a must have for businesses these days. Mobile searches have increased huge amounts in recent years.
What are the major advantages of making use of responsive web design when building their site?
Here is a list of 10 points:
1. The web server does not need to check which device you are coming from and then select the version of the site. The layout is adjusted only after the screen width.
2. You’re working on a code base, the sides and the same articles. You do not need to work with multiple versions of the same site.
3. Google has begun to communicate that they are keen prefer responsive pages as a natural format for mobile websites. It could possibly affect ranking in search results going forward.
4. You will receive a comprehensive visitor statistics that are not split into mobile statistics and computer monitor statistics.
5. Good for search engine optimization, only one URL per page. Not a URL for the screen and one for mobile. It can also minimize the risks of giving you the same content (duplicate content) on multiple pages.
6. When sharing on social media to get the computer user and the mobile user about the same experience of a specific URL.
7. When new devices, phones, tablets, etc., are introduced to the market as follows the responsive website only with automatic because it only goes by the screen size, not technology.
8. When Google indexes pages, it only needs to crawl a site, not a mobile and a computer. This is very good for large websites.
9. A website that looks good and works well regardless of device often become popular because it is easy to use.
10. Sounds perhaps ridiculous, but responsive websites are “in” and it looks like you keep up with the latest trends.